Many of the mobility concerns that seniors face can be addressed by conventional methods (grab bars, ramps, stairlifts, etc.). However, more specialized solutions exist to meet your personal and preferential needs.
- Installation of walk-in bathtubs and roll-in showers
- ADA compliant home modifications including bathroom, kitchen, etc.
- Equipment for standing assistance
- Lift chairs
- Mobility scooters
- Vehicle lifts for transportation
- Anti-wandering & fall prevention monitoring technology (including remote caregiving technology)
- Slip resistant flooring
- Motion sensor lighting
…and much more.
See some examples below.
ADA Compliant Bathroom Modifications
Anti-Wandering & Fall Prevention Monitoring