Stairs shouldn’t keep you from enjoying the home you love. Restore access, safety, and peace of mind!
For many people, climbing stairs is challenging or even impossible. This problem can lead to worry and stress, a lack of independence and freedom, and injury, or worse. Adding a stairlift can greatly reduce or eliminate the challenge and the associated risk. Stairlifts/Stairchairs can be of great assistance and a great mobility solution for those who prefer to age in their own homes.
Stair lifts are motorized chairs that travel up and down stairs along a rail mounted to the treads. The rider should be able to get on and off the chair independently, or with assistance. Senior Safety Solutions has a wide selection of Stairlifts to meet your needs. We offer and install many top brands, including Acorn, Bruno, Ameriglide, and Summit. Our trained, licensed and insured installers will come to your home to assess your specific needs and will provide recommendations based on the dimensions and design of your stairway. We offer stairlifts for every budget and space.
Stairlifts are equipped with many features to enhance comfort and safety, such as:
- Obstruction sensors to stop the lift if it meets an object
- Retractable seat belts that do not let the belt dangle while not in use
- Speed governor to keep the lift from moving too quickly
- Battery power systems that can be charged through the rail itself, or to charging stations mounted near the landings.
- Will operate during power outages
- Manual lowering feature for manual operation of the lift, if necessary.
- Swivel seating
To Watch Informative Stairlift Video Click Below: